Monday, January 27, 2014


Christine got baptized this past Saturday and was confirmed yesterday. Her would be husband of 17 years died on Oct 28th and she has been having an extremely difficult time. The first time I met her she was so depressed and sad. She still is a little, but her life has turned around and she has a light about her, I will never forget her face the day before, the day of, and the day after. She was just smiling so much, and looked so bright. It has been an amazing experience teaching her and getting to know her. She has had a rough life, but now she has new hope, peace, and joy in her life. It was just great. 
My companion and I are still getting alone pretty well. He gets impatient and gets rude with me sometimes but I get on to him when he does it and eat his food as a punishment hahahah. Things are going well in Keizer, and I am starting to really enjoy myself. 

Tchao!

No comments:

Post a Comment