Saturday, January 4, 2014

SO. Here's the moment you've been waiting for! I have been assigned to the Oregon, Salem mission!!!!!!! I can't believe I got assigned there because that's actually one of the places that I wanted to go! I leave next Wednesday... Im going on a straight shot from Salt Lake to Portland. I am so so so excited. I went on the google maps on my lds account and went on street view in my mission across from one of the churches there. And I saw three fox bodies in someones drive way across from one of the churches! I like Oregon already. I think I'm mostly excited to be in a place that is really green and rainy. Well, thats only part of my mission the other part looks mountainy and rocky. But nonetheless I am super stoked.
 
Oh and here's a funny story. So there's this weird elder that came in one of the new districts, his name is elder "C". He's like super quiet and really weird. So a few elders and myself go into the bathroom one day and hear this elder "C" groaning on the toilet while PUNCHING HIS FEET. We asked him if he was okay, but he just kept groaning and punching his feet! Its was sooooooooooo weird and we laughed about it for the longest time hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment